Tax Planning New Business Consulting Estate & Succession Planning
Tax Audit Representation Who We Serve
Tax planning and preparation is one of our core practice areas. We have the technical expertise, experience and resources to handle any tax issue that individuals and/or businesses may face. Whether you are a start-up or an established company, we can help you keep your taxes to a minimum. We prepare federal and state income tax returns for many different types of entities, in many different industries operating in many different states. Specific Services include:
- Federal and State Tax Return Preparation Services.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service, State Revenue Departments and other Taxing Authorities.
- Analysis of Tax Effects of business entity choices.
- Tax Planning and analysis of tax effects of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Analysis of tax effects of Divorce and Marital separation.
- Estate Tax Planning.
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plan filings.
- Payroll Tax filings.
New Business Consulting
Our consulting practice for new businesses is invaluable to both the first time business owner and the seasoned professional. Some of the areas we cover are:
- Selection of the appropriate business entity
- Limited Liability Company
- Sole Proprietorship
- Sales and Use Tax compliance matters
- Payroll Tax compliance matters
- Establishment of appropriate processes for reporting requirements.
- Selection and implementation of tax and financial reporting software.
Estate and Succession Planning
Planning for the future is more complex for the small business owner. What happens to the company you have worked so diligently to build? What if your children do not wish to carry on the business? How do you ensure that the company will be left in good hands; and that you or your heirs will receive a fair value?
We can help you navigate this complex and sometimes emotional matter. We will work closely with you, your attorneys and other professionals to ensure that your goals are realized. Specifically:
- We analyze and evaluate your business with the goal of implementing a financial course that is consistent with your future retirement goals or exit strategy.
- In succession cases, we help structure a plan that suits your needs and desires, whether they be short or long term.
Tax Audit Representation
We have years of experience representing clients in tax audits. If you have ever been audited by the Internal Revenue Service, the Florida Department of Revenue, or any other state taxing authority, you know it can be difficult process.
Fortunately, you do not have to go it alone. We will prepare your case and represent you aggressively to the auditor, even if our firm did not file the returns in question. Many clients seek us out only after they receive their notice of audit. We are able to work with the returns prepared by others and , in most cases, are successful in significantly reducing the tax liability originally claimed by the authorities.
Who We Serve
Our clients represent a wide range of industries, from Manufacturing to Services. Some of the sectors we serve are:
- Employee Staffing
- Engineering Services
- Homeowner’s Associations
- Law Firms
- Professional Associations
- Beauty Salons
- Cleaning Services
- Financial Services
- Insurance Agencies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Physician Practices
- Mortgage Companies
- Real Estate Investment Companies
Many of our clients are well known throughout Tampa Bay Area. They include such trusted names as: